- East Moline, IL
- Favorite Movie
- The Lion King. I'm a sucker for Disney movies. Close second = Boondock Saints
- Favorite Breakfast Cereal
- I’m going to have to go with Cinnamon Life with a close second being Waffle Crisp.
- List the Most Played Song on Your Ipod/Radio
- Pandora Station - Today's Hits or Young Punk
- Fact or Fiction, the 80’s rocked?
- Well I don’t know too much about the 80’s since I only lived for about 4 years of them, but I would say I’m indifferent. You may need to start rewriting this question for the 90’s. haha.
- Who’s Better Superman or Batman?
- Definitely Batman. Not only does he have the ultra cool weapons and vehicles, plus he has a sidekick who happens to also have the same name of a bird. Plus right now Batman is hot in the movie world and superman is slightly fading in the kids’ eyes. The only thing superman really has is the better costume in my opinion.
- Interesting Fact About me
- Well for starters I really hate snakes, my favorite foods are enchiladas, and I don’t drink pop (soda) at all. Oh yeah and I keep everything in my house and around me clean . . . just a habit.
- College / University
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE)
- Master of Science in Education - Sports Management; Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
- Director of Marketing / Assistant Director of Race Management for Big River Running Company
- Personal Records
Mile (Indoor) 4:21 (EIU Illinois Intercollegiate 2009)
3000m (Indoor) 8:28 (ISU Redbird Invite 2009)
3k Steeple 9:15 (Dr. Keeler Invite 2007)
5k (Track) 14:57 (Vanderbilt Commodore Classic 2007)
8k (XC) 25:06 (Evansville Invite 2008)
10k (XC) 31:55 (USA Club National Championship 2009)
5k (Road) 15:04 (Alton Miles For Meso 2009)
5 Mile (Road) 24:08 (Fremont YMCA Turkey Trot 2009)
10k (Road) 30:56 (Go! St. Louis Halloween Run 2009)
- Favorite Place to Train
- Back home in the Quad Cities. I can partake in running the many state parks trails, the banks of the Mississippi, flat courses, hilly courses, grass, dirt, asphalt. I guess it would be there because this is where my uprising began and I have the ability to change at will where I want to run and have many, many different options of runs.
- Long Term Goals
- Qualify for the Olympic trials.
- Short Term Goals
- Get back to running full-time and into a regular routine. Lower my current personal records, especially in the shorter events and successfully begin and adapt to the buildup of higher mileage running
- City / Town
- St. Louis