Whether you are making your own holiday wish list or shopping for all the runners in your life, Big River has got you covered with all the gear, apparel and accessories that are surely going to please everyone! Looking for stocking stuffers or last minute gifts? Check out our locally-made wooden coaster sets, Ampy wearable motion charger for all your electronic devices or Run Gum (an exclusive for the St. Louis area)!
Gifts for him:
1. The Big River Stocking Cap is tops on everyones’ list to keep ears warm on even the frostiest of runs.
2. The New Balance Beacon Half Zip works as a baselayer or a stand-alone piece, adding some glow in the dark reflectivity for those early morning runs.
3. Brave the elements with the Nike Element Jacket. This wind and water resistant thermal performance jacket is a must have for the winter runner.
4. The Saucony Nomad Pant’s windproof front panel helps block even the gustiest of windy days.
5. Toss it on after the run and wear the St. Louis flag with pride! This local pride St. Louis Flag hoodie is a staff favorite.
6. The go-to shoe from Brooks keeps getting better! Cushion the road ahead with the Brooks Adrenaline 16.
7. Described as “life changing” by a staff member, the SAXX Kinetic Performance Boxer is a runner’s best friend.
8. Get out the door and log all the important data with the Garmin 230.
Gifts for her:
1. Look dashing in the Dashing Stripes top from Lucy.
2. Go from the run to running errands in warmth and style with the Sugoi Infinity Scarf.
3. Stay warm on the long run in the SubZero tight from Sugoi.
4. Brave the elements with the Nike Element Jacket. This wind and water resistant thermal performance jacket is a must have for the winter runner.
5. Sauce Headwear makes an array of ear warmers and running stocking caps to keep your ears toasty!
6. The 19th edition of the Nike Structure is the “zoom-iest” yet! Slip into the ultimate in comfort and stability.
7. Adapt to the winter elements with the Brooks Adapt Gloves. These gloves have a built-in “windshield” that tucks away when not in use!