Big River South City is your headquarters for Holiday Lights Runs this December! Gather your family, friends and running buddies at Big River – South City any weeknight from December 5 – 23 from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Big River Running will provide you with maps of a twinkling 3-mile route and post-run hot cocoa!
We close at 7pm so please plan your run and finish time accordingly.
What to bring:
- Holiday spirit! Feel free to dress up!
- Headlamp and reflective apparel and gear
- Your friends, family and running buddies
- Donations to help families in need this holiday season (see Tis the season! below)
- Money! Big River will be selling commemorative Holiday Lights Run mugs and ornaments!
Big River Running will provide you with:
- A detailed map of a 3-mile route featuring some of the amazing holiday lights displays in St. Louis Hills like Snowflake Street and Candy Cane Lane!
- Post-run hot cocoa
Tis the season for giving!
Big River Running has partnered with the Santa’s Helpers charity to make the holidays a little brighter for St. Louis families in need. If the spirit moves you, please consider bring in any of the following items to Big River – South City:
- Toys (new and unwrapped)
- Children’s books (new and unwrapped)
- Clothing (new, infant through adult sizes needed)
Big River – South City will be accepting donations for Santa’s Helpers from December 1 – December 19.