Meet The Coaches
Personal Coaching Services
Is it for me?
Big River Personal Coaching might be right for you if…
- You are interested in getting active and starting to run, but don’t know how to begin.
- You are considering running a 5k for the first time.
- You want to an individualized training plan for a specific race (1mi, 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon or even an ultra marathon).
- You are considering increasing your race distance from a 5k to 10k, half to full marathon and would like guidance on how to do so successfully.
- You want to improve your race performances, perhaps with the goal of a personal record in mind or even qualifying for the Boston Marathon.
- You love Big River’s Summer Speedwork and want guidance on how to incorporate speedwork into your training
routine year round.
- You enjoyed participating in Big River’s START 5K or 10K programs or with Training Team and want to continue running with that type of support and motivation.
- You are training to pass a fitness test for work or your job.
- You are looking for motivation to keep you on a steady exercise and running regimen.
“Training with Big River Personal Coaching is a lot of fun and makes the most of your time. Whether I’m doing speedwork on the track or strength training, I feel like I always have a great workout! I think the biggest misconception about working out and seeing results is thinking you have to spend hours everyday in the gym. I brought specific physical training goals with me to my first workout, and after a month and a half, I could already see major improvements in my strength, stride, and overall energy level. Great to work with someone who clearly understands exercise science and knows just how to get the desired results!”